A large part of the 3D printing costs is post-processing. There is adequate potential in this working step by automatic unpacking and de-powdering. With the new FINISH platform we unpack workpieces autonomously or automatically, remove and recycling the quality residual powder, and conditioning it in the machine. Degraded powder is removed without media.
The employee no longer has any contact with the component or powder: there is negative pressure in the working chamber so that no dust can escape. Vacuum airflow and filtration ensure the health of employees and machine. The absence of dust outside the machine forms the basis for continuous ATEX protection.
- Fully automated unit
- Unpacking of build containers
- Cooling by surface convection
- Unpacking and de-powdering by vibration
- Powder sieving
- Dry pre-cleaning
- Separation of degraded powder
- Establishment of workpiece circuits
- Standardized communication via OPC-UA